We are looking for a friendly, skilled, passionate Front-End Developer to join our team.
We are a small and functional team, specialised in building web and mobile applications.
We write code for our lovely clients, mainly startups / early stage companies, and help them shape the future of their products.
- Write well-tested, quality, performant code that is designed with future maintenance in mind
- Deliver changes safely to production, aiming for no downtime or negative impact to customer services
- Advocate for best practices in both the design and operation of the system
- Work to extend and improve the design and UX of clients’ and internal products
- Liaise with the back-end developers and project managers to ensure smooth product delivery
Things you might find yourself working on in a typical day:
- Work on new features on greenfield projects
- Work on legacy code, written by our team or our clients’ teams
- Refactor and improve existing codebases
- Participate in code reviews
- Participate in planning new projects
Working at Cookies:
- We offer a productive environment. Minimal distractions and isolated desks when needed.
- We offer remote and flexible working
- In the office, everyone takes their lunch breaks at the same time
- We don’t work overtime and weekends
- We give some timeout from client work for personal development
- We try our best to provide a happy workplace.
- You have experience in at least one framework (Angular, React or EmberJS]
- You are proactive and happy to take initiative
- You are comfortable participating in client facing meetings and putting your ideas forward.
- You are curious and willing to learn and improve.
- 25-35k p.a., depending on experience
- Pension, childcare vouchers, life insurance
- Laptop and tools as needed
- 5 weeks holiday
- Flexible hours
- Bristol-based office and/or remote working
How to apply:
Please send us a little paragraph about you and examples of your work at email@example.com.
**No agencies please. Don’t even try to call us, we’re not interested. Thank you.**