Are you a Tech for Good business who is looking to grow in 2020?
Does your company or idea have a social/environmental impact? Do you know someone who has introduced good business practices to their team?
We are feeling festive here at CookiesHQ which is why we are launching the December Tech4Good competition. In the spirit of community, we have joined forces with 9 other fantastic businesses to offer a Tech for Good company the ultimate prize this Christmas. The first prize includes:
- A free workshop with the CookiesHQ team to review and advise on your company’s tech, based on your business objectives
- Social media, legal, sales and tech consultations
- Workshops, free hires, team events
You can find a full list of the prizes to be won here.
Please note that the competition closes on December 25th and the winner will be announced on January 10th.
Apply or nominate here
- The promoter is: CookiesHQ Ltd (07588477) whose registered office is at 5 Beauley Road, Southville, Bristol, England, BS3 1PX.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are shared via Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram and the CookiesHQ website.
- We reserve the right to share entrants details with partnered companies offering prizes to the winner.
- Closing date for entry will be the 25th December 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: nominations can be submitted via the form on this page. Applicants understand that the nominees must be able to be in or travel to Bristol in order to benefit from the full prize.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: the prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will be chosen by the CookiesHQ panel.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to CookiesHQ Ltd and not to any other party.