Are you looking to accelerate your project management career in a dynamic and exciting technical agency? Find out if you’re what we’re looking for and how to apply now…
CookiesHQ is a fun and energetic technical agency that turns ideas into bespoke digital products.
Partnering with early-stage and growing startups, we prototype, market test and create websites, apps, marketplaces, voice apps, CRMs and dashboards.
Our studio is based in the technical hub of Bristol, UK, but we work with organisations all around the globe.
We currently have an opening for a full-time junior project manager – someone who will assist our existing project manager and product leads. You will be getting stuck in with our fast-growing clients and helping them turn ideas into technical reality!
This is a full-time role, 9am to 5.30pm. You’ll be based in our studio in Southville, Bristol, but travel to clients outside of normal working hours may be required.
- write project cards
- perform quality assurance testing
- report on bugs
- communicate with fantastic clients on project progress
- communicate with developers on project progress
- become a valuable member of the Cookies team!
Skills and experience
- at least a year of experience in project management
- an understanding of software products and web development processes
- experience (or at least an awareness) of Agile methodologies
- knowledge of what epics, user stories and features are
- excellent communication skills.
You should be a team player who can assist with multiple tasks and projects simultaneously against deadlines. You’ll be full of fresh ideas and take pride in delivering great results.
Salary and benefits
The salary will range from £20,000 to £25,000, based on experience.
- pension scheme and life insurance
- 25 days of holiday, plus bank holidays
- learning and development opportunities
- conference budget
- we support flexible working and a culture that supports a healthy work/life balance
- work with interesting and varied businesses who are disrupting their industries
- Become part of a fun and friendly team (who have a serious addiction to chocolate chip cookies)
- copious amounts of free tea, coffee and fresh fruit deliveries
There are so many things that make CookiesHQ a good place to work – team days out, fresh fruit deliveries and time set aside for learning new skills. But we also enjoy bigger benefits like flexible working and a culture that supports a healthy work/life balance.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send a covering email and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please.