The low down on what’s on in Bristol and Bath for tech events and meet-ups for November.
There are some interesting things going on this month in Bristol, with our first Design / Build / Market event on Crowdfunding this Thursday and Social Media week from the 14th November.
Thursday 27th October 2016 – 6:30pm – Picnic Coffee, 9 Saracen Street, Bath, BA1 5BR
Thursday 27th October 2016 – 6:30pm to 10pm – Bristol Engine Shed @ Temple Meads, Bristol, BS1 6QH
- CrowdReach: an advertising service providing targeted Facebook ads that put your crowdfunding project in front of a highly focused audience.
- Fundsurfer: a hybrid crowdfunding platform and community that provides a range of funding options for projects and companies.
- Kirsty Ranger: founder of Crowd10 and IdeaSquares, a support service for startups that offers tools and accelerator programmes to help them achieve funding.
- 6:30pm – Arrive at the venue with time for a chat whilst you wait for the evening to begin
- 7pm – Our first speaker (Design – CrowdReach)
- 7:30pm – Break for drinks/food
- 8pm – Next speaker (Build – Fundsurfer)
- 8:30pm – Another break
- 8:45pm – Last speaker for the evening (Market – Kirsty Ranger)
- 9:15pm – Wrap up with more time for networking
Tuesday 1st November 2016 – 10am to 1pm – Beatroot Cafe, 20-21 Lower Park Row, Bristol, BS1 5BN
Tuesday 1st November 2016 – 6:15pm – ADP, 10 Temple Back, Bristol, BS1 6FL
- 6.15pm: Doors open, bit of chat and a few drinks (i.e. networking)
- 7pm: Talks start
- 8pm: Talks finish and more drinking and chatter ensues
- 9pm: Join everyone for a trip to the pub 🙂
Tuesday 1st November 2016 – 6pm to 8pm – The Real Adventure Unlimited, One Glass Wharf, Bristol, BS2 OEL
Tuesday 1st November 2016 – 6:30pm – Famous Royal Navy Volunteer, 17-18 King Street, Bristol, BS1 4EF
Wednesday 2nd November 2016 – 6pm to 9pm – JUST EAT, 2nd Floor Broad Quay House, Prince Street, Bristol, BS1 4DJ
Wednesday 2nd November 2016 – 6:30pm to 8:30pm – Ashfords LLC, Tower Wharf, Cheese Lane, Bristol, BS2 0JJ
Thursday 3rd November 2016 – 6pm to 8pm – JUST EAT, 2nd Floor Broad Quay House, Prince Street, Bristol, BS1 4DJ
Thursday 3rd November 2016 – 7pm – Pervasive Media Studio, The Watershed, 1 Canons Road, Harbourside, Bristol, BS1 5TX
Tuesday 8th November 2016 – 6:45pm to 8:30pm – Sift Digital, The Quorum, Bond Street, Bristol, BS1 3AE
Wednesday 9th November 2016 – 7pm – The Watershed, 1 Canons Road, Harbourside, Bristol, BS1 5TX
Monday 14th to Friday 18th November 2016 – events taking place 7:30am to 10pm all week – Locations across Bristol
Tuesday 15th November 2016 – 8:15am to 10am – Bristol Engine Shed @ Temple Meads, Bristol, BS1 6QH
- 8:15am – 8:30am: Arrivals, coffee and sarnie-scoffing commences
- 8:30am – 9am – Introduction/talk from Mike and Lars
- 9am – 9:30am – Questions and discussion
- 9:30 – 10:00am – More coffee and networking
Wednesday 16th November 2016 – 6pm – The Guild Coworking Hub, High Street, Bath, BA1 5EB
Wednesday 30th November 2016 – 9:30am to 5:30pm – CookiesHQ, 5 Beauley Road, Bristol, BS3 1PX
Main image by Tech.Co