Creating and releasing your own app can be a difficult and frustrating – but also exciting and rewarding – process. Here’s a collection of expert guides that will help make your journey to launch as easy and enjoyable as possible.
Looking into building your own app? You’re in good company. In 2018, users downloaded apps over 205 billion times worldwide. In Jan 2019 alone, 1,696 new apps were submitted to the iTunes App Store. And when it comes to web apps, the average person in the UK now spends a whole day out of every week online.
With that much competition, your aim should be to build fast and launch well – here’s how.
- Why all successful projects start with a discovery workshop
- A beginner’s guide to researching and planning an app
- 4 Types of market research that will make or break your digital product
- How to plan projects for a productive startup-agency partnership
- 3 Ways your startup benefits from partnering with a technical agency
- The art of selecting features for your minimum viable product
- Are you making these 7 common design mistakes?
- Avoid these ineffective onboarding flows and keep users focused
- How to write effective microcopy for apps
- Save time by squashing bugs before writing code
- A simple guide to testing your software requirements
- Crucial questions to ask your tech partner before launching an app
- 7 Steps for an effective app store description
- Why is my website so slow? Common problems and how to fix them
- How to make feedback loops work for your business
In the meantime, check out our South-west startup guide for useful links and resources for founders.
Good luck with your launch!