Are you a front-end developer with some experience in accessibility design? Are you looking to work in a friendly and dynamic agency that builds incredible web and mobile apps for businesses with purpose? Then read further…
CookiesHQ is a growing, dynamic digital agency. We partner with early-stage and growing startups to create bespoke solutions and provide the technical support they need to grow.
Websites, apps, marketplaces, voice apps, CRMs, dashboards – whatever the client needs, we make it real.
Founded in 2011, we’ve grown organically into a talented team of developers, organisers and creatives. Our studio is based in the technical hub of Bristol, UK, but we work with startups all around the globe. We’re proud of the strong, lasting partnerships we have with our clients – many have stayed with us for years.
What we’re looking for
– Experience in front-end development and producing clean HTML and CSS
– Some knowledge of accessibility
– WordPress or Ruby is a big plus
What’s in it for you
– We support flexible working and a culture that supports a healthy work/life balance
– Work with interesting and varied businesses who are disrupting their industries
– Become part of a fun and friendly team (who have a serious addiction to chocolate chip cookies)
– Copious amounts of free tea, coffee and fresh fruit deliveries
– Opportunity to work from various locations including the office, home and other desk spaces around the UK and abroad
– Be part of an inclusive working environment who is challenging diversity representation in tech
– Opportunities to build on your skill sets
– Conference budgets
– Team days out
This is a full-time role of 40 hours a week, 9am to 5.30pm. Our studio is in Southville, Bristol. We will accept remote applications within a 2-hour timezone of the UK.
Salary and benefits
The salary will range from 28-35k, based on experience.
– pension scheme and life insurance
– 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays
If this sounds like the right role for you, send a covering email and your CV to [email protected]
No agencies please.