We are hiring again! This time we are looking for a talented and creative web designer, with basic knowledge of HTML/CSS.
We are a small web development agency based in South Bristol, specialising in the creation of web applications for startups and entrepreneurs.
Most of our projects are bespoke systems. We usually build and launch an MVP within 6 to 8 weeks and then work on a mid- to long-term plan with the client, adapting to their progress and needs.
Our team includes 3 Ruby/Rails developers and 2 project managers/QA testers. As the only web designer in the team, you will work hand in hand with the other team members on all our projects, from pitch to completion, as well as refreshing some of our older projects.
Required skills and experience
- 2 or 3 years of experience in web design
- Basic skills in HTML/CSS
- Strong understanding of the elements of design such as typography, composition, colour and imagery
- Able to design templates and wireframes, focusing on UX and usability
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to balance multiple projects and deliver on time
- Confident to present your work and ideas
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with all team members
- Keen to learn and keep on top of new developments in technology and techniques
Remote candidates accepted (Europe only, because of the time difference)
What we have to offer
- Salary depending on experience
- 25 days holidays + UK bank holidays
- Yearly conference budget
- Time and resources to learn and/or improve
- Pension plan and life assurance after 3 months (if you’re in the UK)
To apply, email us your cv and portfolio.
No agencies please!
Photo credit: photologue_np