– I’ve started a new project this week, and found this link, which explains how to use the Rails HTML5 boilerplate gem asset packaging compatible. Fairly easy.
Setup html5-boilerplate(gem) with Rails 3.1.
- Want to learn a little bit more about Ruby optimisation? Matt’s post Ruby optimization example and explanation is a must read.
- Looking for a Rails CMS? The guys at We Are Beef released Nodall CMS on github as an opensource project.
- Want to dig into Rails OO Design? Steve’s post the secret to Rails OO design explains it all.
- If you’re feeling the urge to 90s-fy your designs, make sure to check out CSS3 Rainbow dividers.
- Creating a contact form is a common problem. Everyday Rails post will explain you how to use the Mail Form gem to achieve that quickly.
- I personally think that we underestimate shortcuts in web apps. And clearly with Keymaster.js it is now going to be dead easy to implement them!
- Are you a developer? Are you using Vim? Looking for a new cheat sheet? Well this is the Vim cheat sheet you want..
- We use Basecamp every day. From our internal organisation to communicating with clients, it has been a life saver. And it looks like we’re not alone as 321 of the Fortune 500 companies use Basecamp.
- This week Techcrunch released a Complete Guide To Freemium Business Models.
- Working from your home office? Looking for some inspirations for your workspace? Inspirational Workspace: 60 Awesome Setup will give you some nice example of great workspaces.
And now, Friday time!
Don’t forget, it’s Friday, you’re allowed to procrastinate a little bit 😉